Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Hey Everyone. Ok so I'm sorry my letters have been bad lately, but next week I´ll send a good one! We had a feast of pupusas last night. One member brought them to us to break our fast, it´s like the steak and potatoes here, but I have really been craving some Barbara surprise, mom could you send me some????

My comp was sick this week so she stayed with a member and I did the mission stuff. We have two possibilities for baptisms; they are youth living with others who are members, but they are really great! Carlos and Rafael. Pray that all goes well and two more can join the fold!!!

There is a new greeny in our zone, and I just feel for him. He doesn´t understand ANYTHING. He sleeps with his shoes on, (I think he saw Other side of Heaven) and he doesn´t shower because he doesn´t understand how to shower using nothing but a bucket, poor guy.

THIS WORK=BESTEST. Hooraw for mom´s casserole and ISRAEL.
XOXOXOXO

Hna TAV
meet ya at the tree

No comments:

Post a Comment