Monday, December 6, 2010

HELLO

How's it going the best looking family/ friends EVER.

Thanks for the letters...... JESSICA WOOD (wow i about passed out with JOY.really jess...too long) . Heidi (Ok did I see you yesterday?! at the Christmas Devo Broadcast and I'm like almost positive I saw you in the congregation...and with a guy? Did your hair get long? I'm 96.3% positive that was YOU.))) And Grandpa and ma Skittles!! BEST>>>


So this week was amazing. We went and sang at a children's hospital. I don't know what it is about kids but there is something so pure about them. We went with the stake choir and we sang our little hearts out to those sweet children. My heart broke looking around at the poor conditions that they are treated in. My comp and I are both nurses from the states and looking at the charting system and the sanitary conditions there put us both sick to the stomach. But their cute little smiling faces as we sang and passed out presents was something that cannot be forgotten and it makes me realize the purpose of life. They find joy so easily despite their circumstances.

The Lord's protection has been over us. This country is not the safest, I will have to share some stories when I get back, but I have been so grateful that we truly are protected here and I know through the prayers of you all we are never left alone here. We really have help from above.

I too am praying that this season finds you all very well. That you all will take time to remember the birth of the Savior and what significance his birth can have in your life. He was born and died for us. May we give him the gift of living for him.

LOVE YOU MORE THAN SUGAR PLUMS AND HOT CHOCOLATE.
HOORAH 4 Jesus.
& Israel.

xoxoxox
HNA TAVENNER

No comments:

Post a Comment