Monday, August 2, 2010

What´s up everyone??? Wow what a week.

First NICKI is engaged!!! WOWZA. Congrats. I¨m still waiting for the pic of this fiance of yours, and thanks for the letters grandparents skids.

This week we planned a marriage and after had two baptisms. It was really great. This Rosemeris is a funny lady and it has been fun to teach her. After we taught her the first vision, we asked to pray about it. The next day she told us that she had received an answer. That night she had had a dream that she too saw a pillar of light and heard the words that Joseph Smith heard. It was a neat experience. Her husband was not baptized. He has work every day and every Sunday and the first time I met him was at the wedding.

Jose went to church again this Sunday. That makes like two months going to church, but he still does not want to be baptized. He is stubborn. Also our convert, Carmen bore her testimony at church this Sunday and it was so cute! She was so nervous and said if I bear my testimony will you too? We walked up together and she was first. She just starting crying. She said she knew the church was true and was so grateful that we had found her and brought her the gospel. Afterwards she just sat down and held my hand. I told her she´d have to let go just a minute so I could share my testimony too.


THE CHURCH IS TRUE:
HOORAY FOR ISRAEL::::

XOoXOXOOXOXOOXOXOOOXOXOX
HNa TAV

No comments:

Post a Comment